Did you just fall? No, I was checking if gravity still works.
More Quotes by Anonymous
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Gravity is a contributing factor in nearly 73 percent of all accidents involving falling objects.
Beginner pilot rules:
1. The propeller is just a big fan made to cool down the pilot in the cockpit. When it stops, you can see the pilot start sweating excessively.
2. You don't have to take off, but landing is mandatory.
3. Pushing forward on the flight stick makes the earth look bigger, pulling makes it look smaller.
If you pull too much or too long however, it will look bigger yet again.
4. Flying is safe as long as you don't crash.
5. It's better to wish you were flying than to wish you were on the ground.
6. A good landing is a landing in which everyone walks away.
7. Besides affecting apples, gravity also affects planes.
You can't have everything... where would you put it?
You know the potholes on a road are bad when they assign lifeguards to them, in case anybody falls inside.
If you had to choose between eating tacos every day or being skinny for life would you choose hard or soft tacos?
Mom: Why is everything on the floor? Me: Gravity, mom.
Did you know electronics need smoke to work? Once the smoke comes out of them, they stop working.
Have you ever tried to eat a clock? It's very time consuming.
You laugh because I'm different...........
I laugh cause I just farted!
Is it good if a vacuum really sucks?
Why is it called 'after dark' when it really is 'after light'?
Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.
If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.
I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit going to those places.
Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories...
It's easy to stop smoking. I stopped smoking today with no problems. I also stopped yesterday too, and the day before that.
Why is the sky blue? Sure there is an explanation, but lets just be thankful it's not red!
Why was the rabbit chasing the frog? Because the frog kept calling out "riaabit.. riabbit.."
CoolFunnyQuotes.com © 2019